We know how important it is for your business to recruit and keep qualified employees.
An attractive employee benefit plan will help give you the competitive edge you need when potential candidates are evaluating your compensation package and their future with your company.
Whether you have a small staff or operate a large organization, Clark Insurance Inc. can customize a plan that can help you grow your business.
- What are the advantages of offering a benefit plan?
- It helps provide a safety net for you and your employees against financial difficulties caused by unexpected health and dental expenses.
- It provides a tax deduction for the employer.
- It provides easier administration and a fixed budget versus the variable costs of unknown future health and dental expenses.
- It provides an effective alternative to an increase in salary.
Our services include a fulll range of group benefit arrangement which can be modified to suit any company's needs. A combination of insured benefits coordinating with government plans can be used to accommodate most budgets.
Benefits can be fully insured through the insurance company or self-insured by means of some of the following:
- Administrative Services Only (ASO)
- Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
- Cost Plus
Administration and billing of benefits can be arranged directly with the Insurer, set up on the client's computer system or via a Third Party Administrator (TPA). Using a TPA can allow for increased flexibility in design, reporting and administration.
- Can You Afford Not to Have Benefits?
- You may be pleasantly surprised at how little it will cost. You can customize the plan options with a selection of appropriate benefits and limits and possibly even cost-sharing with employees which can all affect the final pricing of the plan. The premium is 100% tax deductible to your business, but health and dental benefits are not a taxable benefit to the employees.
- At No Cost To You...
- We would be happy to meet with your employees to help your staff and their spouses understand the value of your benefit program and to assist in setting up plans to meet their long term financial objectives.
- Our Commitment To You
- Our job doesn't end once we've created a plan that works for you and your employees. After your company has been set-up with the insurer, Clark Insurance Inc. puts a system in place to continually monitor the benefits usage on your behalf to ensure that costs are contained and that you're receiving the best value for your dollar.
- Do You Already Have Group Benefits?
- You may already have a benefit plan in place. One of our associates would be happy to review your present plan and compare it to the current market to help ensure it continues to meet your needs and the needs of your team.
- Request More Information