- Why Use a Broker?
- Shopping around for Insurance can be overwhelming and confusing. It seems everyone claims to be the "best". At Clark Insurance Inc., we focus on what your
needs are and recommend only companies that have demonstrated excellent claims processing, in addition to the best insurable conditions.
As your broker, we represent you at time of claim. You deserve the best, settle for nothing but!
- What is Disability Insurance (DI)?
- Disability Insurance, or sometimes referred to as Loss of Income Benefits, provides financial security should an accident occur that prevents you from working and earning a living. Disability Insurance Benefits can provide replacement income should you be disabled as a result of injury.
- What is Critical Illness Insurance?
- Critical illness insurance is a form of health insurance that provides a lump-sum payment if you become seriously ill. Depending on the type of policy you purchase, illnesses and diseases covered can vary from one provider to another. Coverage cannot be purchased for a pre-existing condition or illness.
- I'm leaving the company I presently work for and will no longer have any Group Life, Health and Dental insurance. What options are available for me?
Conversion coverage is available for you at reasonable rates. If you apply within 60 days of your benefits ending, a medical questionnaire is not required. Contact us for more information.
- How do I make a claim?
- Call your doctor or clinic as soon as possible to make an appointment.
- Also call Clark Insurance Inc. immediately at (519) 772-3887 or (866) 744-6169 before you see your doctor and let's talk about the details of your accident. This will be a memory jogger so that your doctor has all the facts to record. We will order a claim form to be mailed to you at the same time.
- While in to see your doctor, make a follow-up appointment for two weeks later so that the claim form can be completed.
- Your doctor fills out the Physician's portion.
- Complete your portion of the claim form as much as possible. Please give us a call if you have any questions at all.
- Forward all portions of the completed claim form to us as soon as possible. (Fax: 519-772-6888) We will review the form to make sure nothing is missed before sending it to the insurance company. This will avoid delays in processing your claim.
- Clark Insurance Inc. will follow-up on your claim and notify you if more information is required from your doctor.
- Follow-up will continue until the claim is completed.